BUY HS HAIR SUPPLEMENT TO INHIBIT PRODUCTION OF DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE (DHT) IN THE SCALP WHILE REVERSING THE HAIR LOSS PROCESS NATURALLY AND WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION DRUGS
HS is a nutritional supplement containing extracts of Serenoa (known as Saw Palmetto), Nettle, American Ginseng, Ginkgo, Taurine, B vitamins and minerals.
INDICATIONS & BENEFITS OF HS ANTI-DHT HAIR SUPPLEMENT.
HS is an anti-hair loss supplement that maintains physiological structure of hair and its pigmentation.
It is understood that patients with male/female pattern hair loss have increased levels of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the scalp. DHT contributes to a shortening of the growth phase and a thinning of the hair. HS lowers the levels of DHT in the scalp by blocking 5 alpha-reductase, an important enzyme involved in regulating the hair follicle. This helps to normalize the hair growth cycle and reverse of the hair loss process naturally and without the use of prescription drugs.
HS is packed with highly active ingredients. Each of them plays a certain role:
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa): Saw palmetto extract comes from berries of the palm tree Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) which is indigenous to the Atlantic Southeast coast of North America. Studies have shown that Saw palmetto is an effective anti-androgen because it lowers levels of DHT in the body by blocking 5 alpha-reductase. More and more people around the globe are starting to use Saw palmetto in the treatment of Androgenetic alopecia.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica): Nettle plays a central role in the genetically programmed death (apoptosis) of hair cells in patients with androgenetic alopecia. In fact, it is considered by several leading researchers to be the most significant factor in hair cell death, even possibly more significant than DHT.
- Root Extract American Ginseng: Ginseng is a wonderful herb that has many benefits. One of these is that it increases the stimulation and improves circulation. This helps those who suffer the loss, weakening or damage to the hair. Ginseng also removes toxins that can clog hair follicles, slowing or stopping the growth of new hair.
- Ginkgo: The extract of Ginkgo plays an antioxidant action.
- Taurine: Taurine is involved in a variety of physiological functions, including immunomodulatory and antifibrotic. It increases the chances of the survival of growing hair and fights a specific inhibitor of hair growth called TGP.
- Vitamin B complex: The use of vitamin B complex has long been known for facilitating the different metabolic activities. In the HS supplement, the use of Biotin helps to maintain physiological structure of hair while vitamin B9 intervenes in the process of cell division. Vitamins B1 and B5 help with the physiologic energy metabolism.
- Minerals: Among the minerals used by the integrator HS there is the Copper which contributes to the pigmentation of the hair and the Iodine which is involved in energy metabolism.
- Niacin: Since niacin has the effect of dilation of blood vessels and capillaries, it is believed that this increases the blood flow to the scalp and can stimulate their growth.
ADMINISTRATION OF HS ANTI-DHT HAIR SUPPLEMENT
Take 2 tablets daily, preferably during or after meals. Warning: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of the reach of children under 3 years of age.
Use is not recommended in women of childbearing age and subjects of both sexes in pre-pubertal age.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT HS ANTI-DHT HAIR SUPPLEMENT
Volume & Packaging: 60 tablets
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry place.
HS ANTI-DHT HAIR SUPPLEMENT is manufactured in Italy by Mesotech.