Buy Aqua Secret Derm for treatment of wrinkles and lip enhancement.
There are 4 mumbers in Aqua Secret family, Aqua Secret Fine, Aqua Secret Derm, Aqua Secret Deep, Aqua Secret Ultra-Q. Each is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid that is specifically formulated to act like your body’s own naturally produced hyaluronic acid, helping to instantly, visibly reduce moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds or add fullness to your lips in patients over 21.
Possible side effects:
The most common side effects include tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching. With Aqua Secret injectable gels, most side effects are mild or moderate and last 14 days or less.
Just like the other members of the Aqua Secret family, Aqua Secret Derm is a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid — a sugar that is naturally present in your skin.
IMPORTANT SPECIFICATIONS OF AQUA SECRET DERM
Injection Sites:Middle part of dermis
Volume of syringe:1ml/2ml
Approximate number of gel particles ml: 200,000
Particle size(mm): 0.15~0.28
Recommended degree of Correction:100% No overcorrection
HA Origin : Non Animal
Storage: Room Temperature
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Are there any reasons why I should not receive any Aqua Secret injectable gel formulation?
Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis).
What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
Buy Aqua Secret Derm with the medium particle size for moderate wrinkles. Injected in the middle part of the dermis. For treatment of moderate wrinkles, such as glabellar, oral commissures, Lips: fullness, pouting and vermilion border.