WHAT IS DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR?
DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR is an ultimate mesotherapy fortifier that promotes hair regain and health. It represents a powder that is composed of 4 cutting edge biomimetic peptides such as Oligopeptide-54 (CG-Nokkin), Decapeptide-10 (CG-Keramin2), Decapeptide-18 (CG-WINT), Oligopeptide-42 (CG-Fibramin).
INDICATIONS FOR TREATMENT WITH DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR
DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR is indicated for the following cases:
- Male and Female alopecia
- Male and Female general thinning of hair on top of the head
- Excessively dry scalp
DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR helps to keep hair in good condition by nourishing and stimulating the hair follicles and increasing the blood circulation in the scalp.
DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR helps to induce hair growth by increasing the size of the hair follicle which promotes thicker, fuller, healthier hair and helps stop hair loss.
FEATURES OF DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR
DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR is a powder made from four biomimetic peptides:
- Oligopeptide-54 (CG-Nokkin) – promotes hair growth, inhibits de-pigmentation of hair and strengthens hair while stimulating and revitalizing hair follicles to produce healthier hair. It also helps blood circulation in the scalp;
- Decapeptide-10 (CG-Keramin2) – promotes new hair cell proliferation and migration which induce strong hair follicle and hair shaft;
- Decapeptide-18 (CG-WINT) – stimulates hair placode formation, generates de novo hair through activated β-catenin signal which is a key mechanism of differentiating hair follicle epithelial stem cells into hair keratinocyte cells;
- Oligopeptide-42 (CG-Fibramin) – promotes hair grow and inhibits de-pigmentation of hair. Helps blood circulation in scalp while revitalizing hair follicles.
DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR PROTOCOL
Although the ideal treatment depends on patients’ hair and scalp condition, consecutive treatment is necessary to reach efficacy expected. This was a reason for developing the following protocol:
1st month: 1 session/ week, total of 4 sessions per month
2nd month: 1 session every 2 weeks, total 2 sessions per month
3rd month: 1 session/ month, total 1 session
Treatment Period : 12 weeks (3 months)
ADMINISTRATION OF DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR
DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR can be injected by syringe, mesogun or treated by micro-needle roller to a targeted area. It also can be added to PRP.
Specific of treatment methods and technique is shown below:
Injection Methods: Manual Injection using a syringe or micro-needle roller or mesogun.
Injection Techniques: Serial Puncture or Nappage or Micro-needle rolling.
Injection Depth: Dermal-epidermal junction or Superficial dermis.
Injection Area: Scalp.
Results vary depending on a patient being treated, however patients notice visible improvement on average in 2-3 sessions. Best results are achieved when DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR is combined with Dermaheal HL or Stem C’rum HL
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR
To ensure optimal use of the product, it is recommended to follow the developed protocol.
Volume & Packaging: 1 x 100 mg vial
Stability: Stable for 5 days in refrigerator
Storage: Store between 2°C~25°C. Protect from sunlight
DERMAHEAL M. BOOSTER HAIR is manufactured in South Korea by Caregen Co., LTD.