- How does Ellanse E work?
- Belonging to the The ELLANSÉ™ Range, it offers various dermal filler options, including the Tunable Longevity option, one of the first ways specifically designed for aesthetic medicine so you can choose how long you want the results to last for; from 1 year, 2 years, 3 years to 4 years. This new Longevity technology results in a dermal filler that is robustly biocompatible and safe, as well as being innovative to meet the demands of patients needs.
- What’s in the box?
- 2 x 1ml syringes
What are the uses of Ellanse E?
- Injected into the skin dermis, it can be used to produce the following results lasting for 4 years:
- Replenish collagen production
Create and enhance a radiant glow
Delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Who should not use Ellanse E?
- Consult your professional to let them know of any medicines you are taking in case they affect your treatment. Allergy testing is not required prior to treatment as the ingredients are not derived from any animals, humans or bacteria.
- How long do effects last for?
- Results can last for up to 4 years depending on factors which determine the longevity of effects, including the individuals age, lifestyle and level of treatment required.
- What are the associated side effects of Ellanse E?
- Some redness, mild swelling and discomfort may occur at the site of injection. Resolution usually occurs with two to three days.