Buy Fillderma Repair Online
Fillderma Repair is a sterile, viscoelastic gel with non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid, transparent and of synthetic origin. It differs from traditional fillers, as it is intended to moisturise, rejuvenate and revitalise the skin.
What can Fillderma Repair be used for?
- Use this gel for fine, dehydrated or dull skin.
- What are the benefits of Fillderma Repair?
- Sterile, viscoelastic, non cross-linked gel
Hydrates, revitalises and restores skin tone
How is the treatment administered?
- Fillderma Repair is a gel that is injected into the dermis.
- The filler must be injected by qualified doctors who have received appropriate training in injection techniques for filling facial wrinkles.
Before treatment, the patient should be informed about the device indications, contraindications and unwanted side effects.
- What comes in the box?
- 14mg/ml non cross-linked hyaluronic acid
Phosphate buffered saline solution
4 x 30G needles.
Disinfect the area to be treated. Ensure to perform the injection on sterile conditions.
Syringes and needles are of single use. Not reusable.
Before applying the filler, keep the product at room temperature for 30 minutes.
The amount injected depends on the pressure exerted or on the desired level of correction.
If the treated area turns white (pallid skin), immediately stop the injection and massage until the skin regains its normal color.
Before applying the filler, press the syringe plunger until you see a small drop on the tip of the needle.
- Trust Filler Medicals were involved in the launch of Botox®, Dermal Filler and other cosmetics to the market. Over the years we have been at the centre of the industry throughout its development and growth. We have personally visited hundreds of practitioners and clinics, attended industry conferences and meetings at home and abroad, and have developed working relationships with national and international practitioners, doctors, experts, suppliers and distributors.
- As the industry has evolved, it has become increasingly complex and difficult to access clear information regarding treatments, products, legislation, statistics and clinical information.